The ATCS Ecodenser Innovation: On-Line HVAC Tube Cleaning and Real-Time Performance Tracking
HVAC's and chillers account for up to 70% of the energy consumption in a
Clogging in HVAC condensers is a common problem - and extremely costly:
• Energy consumption spikes - as little as 0.3mm of sludge in the HVAC
tube will increase energy consumption by 10% or more.
• Environment is affected: GHGs (greenhouse gases) are released into
• Profits drop: expenses increase due to extra energy consumption and
repeated tube cleaning.
• Conventional HVAC cleaning methods: are temporary, expensive,
cumbersome and progressively inefficient.... as well as an
Advantages of ATCS Ecodenser over conventional systems
• Cost-effective: maximizes HVAC efficiency for multiplied savings in
operation, manpower and energy - up to 25% savings in HVAC annual
• Environmentally safe: uses no chemicals, produces no hazardous waste.
• Continual operation: works round the clock, all year long,
• Automatic: computer-timed cleaning with no need for intervention.
• Reliable: high-performance parts with a minimum of
• Efficient: one Ecodenser installation can handle an entire facility.
• Measurable savings: Integrated Performance Tracker supplies real-time
How ATCS Works
The CQM ATCS is installed on the chiller's condenser and keeps tubes clean without human intervention.
The system periodically injects into the tubes sponge balls that are slightly larger in
diameter then the tubes themselves. The natural pressure head pushes the balls through the tube,
which is thus rubbed clean. The balls are then trapped in the outlet of the heat exchanger, where
they are prepared for the next cleaning cycle.
Watch the CQM ATCS demo Watch CQM ATCS movie
Typical industrial installations, take less than 20 man hours,
and requires only 8 hours of process shutdown.
Trapping units are available in a variety of shapes and flow configurations to accommodate piping routes design and available space for installation.
• Dedicated software that monitors HVAC system performance in real-time.
SAMPLE DATA FROM PERFORMANCE TRACKER:
• Fully automatic data collection.
• Remote access allows monitoring from anywhere via a web link.
• Analysis to quantify savings in energy, operational costs, ROI, pollutants
toxic waste, and more.
• Report generation on environmental impact and energy use.
• Complies with requirements for ESCO (Energy Service Company)
• All features are user-friendly with a short learning curve.
Current Date and Time
Accumulative Time of ATCS operation - hrs
Chiller Capacity - T.R.
Compressor Power Consumption - kW
|ENERGY EFFICIENCY DATA - since Ecodenser commissioning
Operation Cost Saving - USD
Maintenance Cost Saving - USD
Total Savings - USD
Average Annual Savings - USD
Total Energy Savings - kWh
|ENVIRONMENT SECURING DATA - since Ecodenser commissioning
Deposits Cleaned - liters
CO2 Savings - ton
Chemical Savings - kg
• Customizable cleaning schedules to optimize HVAC efficiency.
A turnkey solution - installed with minimal disruption
• Multi-tasking capacity can clean multiple HVACs with a single Ecodenser
system on alternating cycles.
• The Ecodenser integrates easily with any existing HVAC.
• Installation takes place while the HVAC is online, with only
a brief shut-down to assemble the ball-trap unit and create the
• No need for ball-guiding vanes on the condenser inlet nozzle.
• Installed and operational in just 20 manhours.
ATCS Ecodenser Installations are operating in 2200 facilities, in 22 countries around the world
• Office complexes
• Shopping malls
• Industrial refrigerators
• Industrial room control systems
If you are looking for an effective tube cleaning solution for Trane, York, MacQuay, Carrier or any other water cooled chiller,
ATCS Ecodenser is the only solution that provides outstanding performance and a fast return on investment.
Contact us to learn more about our solutions for maintaining your chiller clean, free of fouling