Automatic Chemical-free Water Treatment and Filtering
for Large Scale Cooling Towers
SRCT-LS Large Scale Cooling Tower Automatic Water Treatment System, employs the latest technologies to provide a cost effective, environmentally friendly solution that maintains cooling towers free of scale and bio-fouling.
SRCT-LS is intended for cooling towers with capacity of 5000 TR and upwards and can be configured modularly depending on the needs of specific applications.
SRCT-LS implements electrolytic technology that delivers electrodeposition of salts and carbonates, electrochlorination and electro-oxidation, which combine with a high efficiency filtering system and PLC control to provide superior water treatment results in comparison to chemical treatment.
- Automatic and reliable turnkey system.
- Continuously cleans the basin water, removing dirt and deposits.
- Avoids the need of chemical treatment and dosing equipment.
- Saves up to 80% of the blow-down water.
- 100% of blow-down water can be re-used for irrigation or services.
- High performance sand filter cleans water and captures solids.
- Automatic self-cleaning to remove accumulated dirt and scale.
- Controls and kills bacteria, prevents growth of algae.
- Operation of the tower at up to 4500 µs/cm without forming scale.
- Creates an alkaline pH environment that prevents corrosion.
- Configurable according to the existing water quality.
- Requires no additives or consumables.
- Low operating and maintenance costs.
- Robust long life.
- Absolutely environmentally safe.
- Optional automatic bleed control.
Thousands of satisfied customers around the world have installed SR-CT systems to provide automatic and continuous water treatment to cooling towers.
Large scale SRCT is suitable for:
- Power plants
- Petrochemical plants
Contact us for a free consultation
If you are looking for an effective water treatment solution for your cooling tower, SR-CT is the only solution that provides a proven, ecological alternative to chemicals and satisfactory return on investment. Contact us to learn more about our solutions.